- Plant layout
- Operation training
- Original spare parts supply
- Maintenance report
The application of leverless tire changers can reduce the risk of damaging tires. Compared to other tire changers, leverless tire changers feature a demount fitting head and operating mode.
The demount fitting heads of most tire changers are made of metal or nylon. The common operation steps are as follows. First lock the demount fitting head to the wheel hub, then place the lever between the wheel hub and rim, finally, the wheel rim will be demounted by pulling the lever back. However, the operation of leverless tire changer is different. First the demount fitting head is locked on the right place, and then the lever will be put on the groove of the wheel by operating the control switch. Then move the demount fitting head to remove the tire.
While using the touchless tire changer, without additional contact of lever and the hub, the tire will not be damaged in the process of mounting and demounting. Considering that the operation method of leverless tire changer is more complicated than others, we will offer professional training for customers who choose our this leverless tire changer.
|Max Tire Diameter||650mm|
|Outside clamping range||10-17''|
|Inside clamping range||12-20''|
|Bead breaker shovel force||2500kg|
1. No pry-bars to damage wheels.
2. Sturdy framework to ensure the durability of operation.
3. Four clamping jaws are controlled by dual pneumatic clamping cylinders, which avoids the damage of tires resulting from slipping.
4. The foot pedals is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, lightweight and durable.
5. Equipped with bead breaker accessories and robot arms to simplify and speed up the operation of hard-walled flat tires.
6. Ergonomic controls are sensibly placed to guarantee the operation convenience.