- Plant layout
- Operation training
- Original spare parts supply
- Maintenance report
Tilt back tire changers are without a doubt the ideal choice for most tire plants. The tilt-back design offers operators more space and leverage, which can reduce the likelihood of wheels becoming damaged. Therefore, they are suitable for servicing high-end wheels.
The design of the foot-pedal control simplifies the job. The operator just needs to depress the foot pedals, the tilt-back tower will move to the suitable position. This method for demounting the tire can reduce fatigue and improve efficiency. Most plants with large tire handling capacity use tilt back tire changers.
Although the price of tilt back tire changer is higher than swim arm tire changers, it has the advantage of easy operation and high efficiency. Besides that, tilt back tire changers will not damage the tire even when operated by unskilled operators.
|Max Tire Diameter||800mm|
|Outside clamping range||10-22''|
|Inside clamping range||12-24''|
|Bead breaker shovel force||2500kg|
1. Pneumatic control valves are made of die cast aluminum, which increase the lifespan of your tire changer.
2. Four clamping jaws are controlled by dual pneumatic clamping cylinders, which prevents damage of tires resulting from slipping.
3. Clamping jaws are made of precision cast steel, sturdy and durable.
4. Control the rotating speed of the turntable to minimize tire damage and reduce mounting and demounting time.
5. Plastic components are equipped to avoid damaging tires.
6. Special clamping tools and bead breaker lever for motorcycles.