- Plant layout
- Operation training
- Original spare parts supply
- Maintenance report
When using a semi-automatic tire changer, the lever needs to be put on the groove in the hub manually. However, the advantages of small installation space and low price let semi-automatic tire changer be widely applied to small vehicles repair shops.
|Voltage||220v/380v||110v/220v-1ph 220v/380v-3ph 50/60hz||220v/380v||220v/380v|
|Max Tire Diameter||650mm||750mm||650mm||800mm|
|Outside clamping range||10-17''||13-24''||10-17''||10-22''|
|Inside clamping range||12-20''||12-20''||12-24''|
|Bead breaker shovel force||2500kg||2500kg||2500kg||2500kg|
1. This semi-automatic tire changer can mount and dismount tire with a diameter of 31 inches.
2. The foot pedals are made of high-strength aluminum alloy.
3. Four clamping jaws are controlled by dual pneumatic clamping cylinders, which prevents damage to tires resulting from slipping.
4. Four-jaw clamping chuck is equipped with changeable plastic accessories to protect tires.
5. The capacity of the bead breaker shovel can reach 2500kg, it can easily loosen any tire.